Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Paper Shelter Special Birthday Card Challenge

This week I will be entering my card into the The Paper Shelter Birthday Card Challenge and Blog Hop.

My stamps is called Venice Carnival, I cololured her with Copics and added Start Dust Stickles. I used distress ink to stamp some music notes in the background (the stamp is part of a Bo Bunny set). My papers are from the Craftworks Venetian paper pad. I coloured one die cut feather to match my papers. I added some flowers and a vintage charm and swirly pearls to finish it all off.


My other cards can be viewed on my Pinterest page.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your background papers and die cut feather they are just perfect with the stunning Paper shelter image, thanks for playing along with our birthday blog hop challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, you chose such a beautiful image and your design is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card. Love your colour combo. Really lovely! Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love this image you chose from The Paper Shelter and you have colored her so beautifully and I adore how you have showcased her. Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Celebration challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!