Sunday 4 December 2016

Secret Challenge 9 - 12

We continued our secret challenge by choosing stamps as our themes. There are just so many stamps to choose from and we hadn't used enough yet, so here we go...

Wee Stamps:
This is my favourite Wee Stamp. My papers are Heartfelt Creations Sunny Day. I distressed all the edges and the doily and banner with Tea Dye and Stormy Sky.  The floral arrangement is from my new purchases except the roses. I added a butterfly with a crystal trail.


Paper Shelter:
I used Fabscraps Travel Culture for my background. The striped strip on the right is the reverse side of the background paper. I punched an MS border punch, I think its called Iron Gate.  Behind my stamp I punched a doily with a Fiskars circle punch.  The bow is a die, I just love it. I put it together with an Eiffel Tower brad. The sentiment is stuck onto half the base of the bow die. The stamp is Paper Shelter Si Belle.


Magnolia:
I made a monochromatic card using Tilda.  I cut her and the tag out on a Nesties. The little flowers are a die. You use two pieces and feed them through a cut in the tag then fold the backs like brads. The little hearts were the cutouts left over from the die. My papers are from Amy Tangerine Plus One and Basic Grey Out of Print. I sewed the papers, added some lace and pearls and a few roses.


Kenny K:
My paper is from a Bo Bunny paper pack called Serenade Collection.  I used Barn Door distress ink on the edge of my tag which is a Nestie. I cut another round Nestie and the words are a die. I added pearls and put Glossy Accents on the circle. I used some eyelets and twine. The sunglasses are from a Jolees sticker pack which I used because the gap seemed too empty.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!