Sunday 4 December 2016

2016 Challenge 2 : Couple

I used The Paper Shelter "Hey Baby" stamp.I added quite a lot of white gel pen accents and glossy accents to the car window, mirror and light. The red heart was a left over from a previous project. The silver brads are stuck on with puffy pads. The flowers are an assortment from my stash. I used one of my treasure white beaded twirls. The white flowers with turquoise brads are part of a pack Chelsea gave me for Christmas. I added the Love charm with a ring attached to a safety pin.

For my background I used the wavy die I bought last week. I marked out the 15cm paper at 5cm increments and cut the die 4 times using 3 sheets of paper together. Once cut I separated them and used the white as the base for the inside of my card and cut away the dotted edges of the red papers. For the front of the card I stuck the papers down without any cutting. I used a heart doily and a piece of lace I bought at Chamdor a while ago.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!