Sunday 4 December 2016

2015 Card Girls Challenge 11 : Layers and Textures

Having coffee with a friend is one of my favourite things to do so I used an Elzybells stamp, coloured with Copics and gel pens on the shoes and Stickles on the cups and handbag. I cut the image with a Nesties.My paper is a left over from Heartfelt Creations (I always save my leftovers...they're too special to get rid off and you never know when you'll need a little piece). I used Modeling Paste mixed with navy and silver craft paint for the stenciled bricks and the edges of the card. I used the same mixture with some white paint on the corrugated board. I stuck a piece of lace below it. The window is a die which I painted and added lace as the cafĂ© curtains. I hot glued flowers in the flower box and a sticky gem heart, and used a leaf die on the bottom flower arrangement. The sentiment us LOTV which I stuck on a punched tag to which I added an eyelet and ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!