Tuesday 12 May 2015

2014 Card Girls Challenge 38 : Steampunk

This is one of my favourite cards and I gave it to my sister for her birthday. The clothing style reminded me of her as she's got a few velvet evening dresses with a vintage flair.

I cut the easel card out on my Cameo. I used a Paper Shelter digi stamp called "It's Tea Time", coloured with Copics and Glossy Accents onthe clocks, tea, glasses and eyes. I added tea dye distress ink around the edges and cut her out on a Nesties. I added some ribbon through eyelets and some Prima metal clock hands attached with a brad. The paper and flower are by Prima. The two lace cog/gears are Jolees stickers. The black clock and gears are all from a sticker pack.

For the inside I used a another part of the clock sticker set and my LOTV sentiment is framed with a Gorjuss metal frame and attached it with clock hands and brads and glue dots.

Front of card

Open Easel Card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!