Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 15 - All Creatures Great and Small


I used a Wee stamp called Angelica. She is coloured with Copics. I added Stickles to the snow and her wings and halo. I added a few accents with my white gel pen. My paper is from 3 packs, the background  is Fizzy Moon Little Ones, the purple with white polka dots is from DCWV Nana's Kids and the navy with white dots is from Fizzy Moon Festive Fun. I stickled the edges of the patterned paper blocks. I cut the stamped image out with a Nesties. It was the biggest one in the set so I traced the edge onto the navy dotted paper and cut that by hand. I attached it with puffy pads and also added some eyelets with satin ribbon.

Embellishments are sticky pearls, say it with pearls swirls and Prima mini roses which I've stickled. The white corner is made using a Fiskars border punch which I cut into a corner shape, added and eyelet and some ribbon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!