Sunday 14 September 2014

2013 Family Challenge 38 - Pop Up Card


For the front of my card I used a doily that was cut on the Cameo. My embellishments include an Enmarc laser cut chipboard "Tea for 2", flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams Lagoon, the burlap heart is a sticker by Little Yellow Bicycle, the brass circle/heart is from Gorguss Girl and the pearl swirls are Prima say it with Crystals. The yellow flowers are also Prima.
 
For the inside the pop up is 3 cups cut on my Cameo. I added sticky pearls around the cups and stickled the leafy pattern on the cups. I used  half of another doily and a Martha Stewart border punch. I added another burla
p heart, cupcake stickers from Sarah J, another pearl swirl and the Divine sticker is from K & Company.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!