Thursday 3 October 2013

2013 Family Challenge 18 - Monochromatic

I used shades of green cardstock. I embossed the 4 quarters with 2 different Cuttlebug embossing folders and inked the edges with Colorbox. I cut out 2 Nestabilities and halved the smaller one behind the dark green. I cut out the butterfly on my Cricut with the Wall Décor cartridge. I tried embossing for the first time and it wasn't a great success. My heat gun was a yard sale item. I don't think it will work again after today but has motivated me to buy a decent one. I used black and green embossing powder and then added green stickles over the body to hide some of the black I cut the top right hand butterfly from the embossed paper and stickled it and the top left butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. The "Thinking of You" words are from Enmarc. I stickled them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!