Thursday 23 May 2013

2013 Family Challenge 16 - Bird or Birdcage

I used some new goodies I bought this week for my card. The paper is from the Riverbank Revels paper pack. I coloured my chipboard bird in to match the birds on the paper, there aren’t many birds showing but you can see one or two on the left. I stamped the birdcage with patches of a word/postage stamp in brown ink and stickled over the whole cage. The bottom of the birdcage is a Martha Stewart border punch. The branches are from a sticker pack in my stash which I pulled the pink paper flowers it had on and I attached the brown, beige and blue button flowers.  The nest is from a Recollections pack and the roses are Prima which I was very excited to find at my local craft store. In case you haven’t noticed, Prima has my favourite flower selection. I sewed some lace behind the patterned paper and added some gems for the birdcage to hang from the branch and in the corners. The word stamp is a Lili of the Valley.  The left corner circle is from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!